With the growing need to reduce fuel consumption, companies are facing more transportation issues than ever before. They need a solution with real-time rideshare matches that is streamlined, user-friendly, and has multi-layered administration access.
E & E develops, implements and manages car share programs from a regional, company or university perspective. Our proprietary solutions, such as our award-winning GreenRide®, are easy-to-use and successful at promoting sustainable transportation alternatives. Our mobility management solutions streamline a family of inter-related solutions including GreenRide, Flex-T®, Vanpooling, QuickFlow (a solution to provide traffic and mobility issues to user’s cell phones), and GreenFleet (a solution to reduce the number of fleet cars required miles driven).
We also have experience in managing specialized and paratransit trips. Our award-winning web-based solution, Flex-T can coordinate and consolidate regional service providers into one system to share resources in real-time, increasing seat availability while reducing operational costs.
- Decreases Traffic Congestion, Air Pollution & Parking Demand
- Provides Custom Portals That Enable Organization Matching & Reporting
- Reduces Vehicle Wear, Fuel, & Parking Costs
- Helps individuals Find potential carpool partners with similar commuting preferences
- Locates park-n-ride lots and bus, rail, and bike routes
- Generates and print maps with routing information
- Easy-to-use Web- and map-based interface
- Measures and reports results important to all stakeholders — the organization, the user, and the environment
- Provides information on geographic demand for targeted marketing campaigns
Since hiring E & E and its subsidiary Walsh Environmental, NFRMPO has increased participation in its 508-compliant, Web portal-based ride-matching program by over 400%.
Through a public-private partnership with NYSERDA and Seneca Cayuga ARC (SC ARC), E & E developed a Flex-T system to consolidate, integrate, and streamline transportation programs while reducing capital and operational costs and improving productivity.
E & E provided GreenRide support for The Rapid and a variety of local area employers who are tying into The Rapid system to take advantage of its for commuter matching and ride sharing opportunities for their employees.
- Tony Gale
- (512) 642-3274